Sunday, August 28, 2011

300 days to go!

Today hit the 300 day mark until our special day. It's hard to believe that we started at over 500! Wedding plans are going well and almost all done! As most of you all know, I am a big planner and was ready to jump right on it as soon as that shiny ring was on my finger! Right now were busy trying to figure out what flowers we will have and what florist were going to go with. Who knew flowers could be so expensive!
This weekend Colin and I made a decision on something that we had been thinking about for quite a while. We both decided there were two special peoplel in our lives that we had not yet asked to be in the wedding party. We were both concerned that 7 on each side might be too much but in all reality, I've seen much bigger. Sure, there have been smaller wedding parties but ya know what, our wedding, our friends, our decision. So Kelsay Fletchall became a bridesmaid this Saturday! Colin hasn't asked his friend yet so I won't put on here who it is. Were so excited to have really special people in our wedding party who mean a lot to us and we are very anxiously awaiting the big day!!!

Right now I am traveling back and forth to Washington, MO for another clinical rotation. Just last week was my first week and I am adjusting. For now I am staying with my dad since instead of an hour drive from home it is only 30 minutes plus I get to spend some quality time with my dad. School is going pretty good and I can't wait for graduation! Only two more semesters and I am done!

Colin is busy working at the plant and hoping to get a supervisor position soon! Voting just went through and now the security at the plant is union. We will have to wait and see what changes that will bring!

This week we sent out most of our save the dates and are hoping that everyone will be able to make it to our special day!




No comments:

Post a Comment