Wednesday, July 15, 2015

1 Month

Owen hit the 1 month mile marker TWO weeks ago. I can't believe it. As you can imagine, I don't get much time to write a blog much less edit any photos I took of him (unless it is a quick instagram) so I apologize for this monthly update coming a bit late.
At his one month appointment Owen weighed a whopping 11 1/2 lbs and was 24" long. My baby is going to be a big boy! His weight is in the 80th percentile and height is in the 90th! Wow! It's hard to believe he is the same 7 lb little baby we brought home from the hospital. He is starting to smile at his mom and dad, is holding his head up like a champ and even pushing on his legs. The first month with Owen was obviously a learning one for everyone involved. Though I will say becoming a mom and watching Colin become a dad has been one of the greatest joys of my life. I am sure every stage will be my "favorite" but goodness I love waking up to this boy every day.



No comments:

Post a Comment